Center for Statistical Science, Peking University
Ph.D. candidate, Advisor: Song Xi Chen 2018–Current
School of Mathematics, Sun Yat-sen University
B.S. in Statistics 2014–2018
• J. Gu, H. Yan, Y. Huang, Y. Zhu, H. Sun, Y. Qiu, and S. X. Chen, “Comparing containment measures among nations by epidemiological effects of COVID-19”, National Science Review, 2020, nwaa243,issn: 2095-5138.
• H. Sun, Y. Qiu, H. Yan, Y. Huang, Y. Zhu, and S. X. Chen, “Tracking and predicting covid-19 epidemic in China mainland”, Journal of Data Science, 2020. To appear.
• Teaching Assistant at Peking University
Probability and Statistics A, Fall 2018
Research Assistant to Professor Song Xi Chen.
• Worked on epidemic models.
• Working on assessing local emissiosn for air pollution.
Scholarships and Awards
• Honorable Mention, The Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling (ICM) 2017
• Outstanding graduates of Sun Yat-sen University 2018
• Statistical software: R, MATLAB.